Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Owen Alexander





















Hi everyone- so I thought I would start blogging and take you back to the beginning of the year.





On January 29th our 2nd son was born at 4:13pm. Owen Alexander was 7lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long. I was a week overdue and was induced earlier that morning. I delivered at the same hospital that Ben is currently working at and actually that morning I hitched a ride to work at 4am! Ben rounded on his patients before we both went to the Labor and Delivery floor together at 7am. My mom had been staying with us thinking the baby was coming a week earlier and was at home with Noah. Noah that day had to be taken to the doctor's office with double ear infections and broncitis. It was hard not being with him when he wanted mommy. But, once he had some meds in his system he was fine and it was a blessing my mom had been here so long because he was comfortable with her.

No comments: