On April 14th Noah turned 2! I cannot believe he is getting so big! His most favorite show is Mickey Mouse thus we had to have a Mickey party! I made the hamburgers in the shape of Mickey's head and for many days I had worked to make Mickey shaped ice cubes. I probably could have made more but there were several days I forgot to crack the one tray that I had. We had lots of family and friends. The kids played on Noah's new family gift- his playset. Ben calls it his fort. At his 1st birthday party it rained and our grill ran out of gas- very stressful, but this year things were so much more enjoyable!!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Noah turned 2!
On April 14th Noah turned 2! I cannot believe he is getting so big! His most favorite show is Mickey Mouse thus we had to have a Mickey party! I made the hamburgers in the shape of Mickey's head and for many days I had worked to make Mickey shaped ice cubes. I probably could have made more but there were several days I forgot to crack the one tray that I had. We had lots of family and friends. The kids played on Noah's new family gift- his playset. Ben calls it his fort. At his 1st birthday party it rained and our grill ran out of gas- very stressful, but this year things were so much more enjoyable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment